Teja sin traslapo - Fachadas
Thanks to its geometry it is usable on all types of facades and ceilings, giving it an excellent aesthetic finish with a variety of colors. It is manufactured on site with lengths according to the need of the project.
Presentation: Stiffened finish, with thickness of 0.45mm (Cal. 26) and 0.60mm (Cal. 24) and flat finish with thickness of 0.60mm (Cal. 24), both with a useful width of 300mm.
- Double protective layer that generates greater resistance to corrosion.
- Decrease in installation times by up to 50%.
- Does not spread fire.
- Up to 50% higher maintenance cost savings.
- Highly decorative finishes, both on roofs and on the facade.
- The constructive system contributes in obtaining LEED certification points.
- Greater durability over time.
- Unique in Colombia with Environmental Self-declaration for flat steels.
- Made with the best materials and state-of-the-art technology.
- Versatility in facades and ceilings.
- The packaging material used in each of the products is recyclable and can be sent for reuse through duly authorized agents.
Share this item