Curved Standing Seam
The Curved Non-overlapping Shingle is mainly used to cover large areas. The curved geometric configuration of the cross-sectional area allows large inertias to be obtained, making it possible to use them in projects with low slopes (5% minimum).
To facilitate installation and handling, it is manufactured directly on the construction site and the length depends on the length to be covered. Another of its advantages is that it does not have overlaps in the direction of the water flow, guaranteeing a complete hermetic system.
- Double protective layer that generates greater resistance to corrosion.
- Decrease in installation times by up to 50%.
- Does not spread fire.
- Up to 50% higher maintenance cost savings.
- Highly decorative finishes, both on roofs and on the facade.
- The constructive system contributes in obtaining LEED certification points.
- Greater durability over time.
- Unique in Colombia with Environmental Self-declaration for flat steels.
- Made with the best materials and state-of-the-art technology.
- The packaging material used in each of the products is recyclable and can be sent for reuse through duly authorized agents.
Declaración / Autodeclaración
Catálogo de productos
Share this item