Purlin Z Grade 50
The purlins are light elements that allow an approximate saving of 40% in the structure weight and their sections optimize the resistance-weight ratio, giving an excellent finish for exposed elements. They are compatible with different construction systems.
This product is used in the manufacturing of gantries, trusses or any other type of metal structure.
- Black, galvanized or anticorrosive finish.
- Up to 40% savings in the structure weight.
- Decrease in painting process costs.
- Excellent finishes.
- Versatility to be used with different construction systems.
- The packaging material used in each of the products is recyclable and can be sent for reuse through duly authorized agents.
Share this item