This new version of the Steeldeck METALDECK GRADO 50, has perforations that are made in the valleys of the 2 ”Metaldeck sheet, in any of its thicknesses.
- The perforations contribute to the evacuation of water from the concrete mix, which makes the water-cement ratio lower during setting, reducing cracks due to contraction by not having excess water.
- It allows to evacuate water that could seep through the concrete, avoiding that it remains stagnant in the sheet generating oxidation.
- The tabs provide anchor points to unhook different construction elements.
- Greater resistance to corrosion.
- Greater durability over time.
- Greater structural resistance.
- Savings in construction times compared to other systems up to 50%.
- Reduces plate weight by up to 25%.
- Less waste compared to other systems up to 30%.
- Does not spread fire.
- 30% greater structural resistance.
- Greater savings in the supporting structure.
- Reduces the use of shoring.
- 4% less concrete consumption vs other 1m steeldecks.
Share this item